Who we are
Just Keepers Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Just Keepers Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your full name
- Your billing address
- Your delivery addresses
- Your orders
- Your email address and telephone number.
- Details of your interactions with us through our Helpline and Online
For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
.All personal information provided to us will be stored on our secure servers, which are both password and firewall protected, and all electronic transactions you made to us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Data transmission over the internet, however, is inherently insecure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. However, we will never request for you to reveal your password to us, under any circumstances.
The security of your Credit Card data is of paramount importance to us. Credit Card payment is taken using Optomany’ s hosted payment page, Optomany have PCI DSS Level 1 certification, the highest standard possible.
Optomany’ s solution includes tokenisation, which eliminates the need to store sensitive cardholder details by replacing the card details with a unique reference code.
Your credit card details are not held on our servers.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which is subsequently stored by the web browser. Each time the web browser requests a page from the web server, this information is relayed, enabling the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Just Keepers Ltd 6a Watling Close, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3EZ
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.